Organic / Hard Surface Study Zbrush

I wanted to do a hard surface study within ZBrush using Polygroups. Trying to stay within ZBrush as much as possible I managed to get most of the study done with the exception of the ears. After a while of trying to get the dome effect I wanted within ZBrush I ended up using a Maya bend deformer to achieve the desired deformation. 

Wireframe .gif

With the exception of the ears, everything else was created within ZBrush. 

Here is a quick breakdown .gif showing some of the geo splits created.


Cry Engine screenshot with low poly version.


Cheese please!

Popular Posts